Suppose I saw an elderly woman painfully huddled on a heating grate in the dead of winter. She's hungry and in...
A gay gene is irrelevant? When did that happen? Wasn't irrelevant when you needed to show that homosexual behavior was not a choice. In your last sentence you are spreading the same type of lies, hostilities and demonizing 'right wingers' while in your first sentence you protect 'Queers' from them.
Benjamin Franklin, statesman and signer of our Declaration of Independence, said: "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters." John Adams, another signer, echoed a similar statement: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." Are today's Americans virtuous and moral, or have we become corrupt and vicious? Let's think it through with a few questions.
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 12 hours ago