As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
What if: there is no God, You and I are not going to die then wake up and say 'Well golly gee whiz I'm wrong, there is no God' BUT What if: God does exist? What if: we are ALL born sinners? (there is no degree of sin, we are all the same in the eyes of God) What if: we saved by God's grace alone (NOT because we are sinless, but because WE ARE ALL SINFUL) What if: that salvation were by faith alone (that God does exist) What if: that faith were in Christ alone (Who died for sinners-the entire human race) IF God does exist? What will you wake to?
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 16 hours ago