During a campaign event with his newly minted Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan today in Manassas, Virginia, Mitt Romney slammed President Obama for his dirty campaigning and refusal to focus on policy, going as far as accusing Obama of "almost" disrespecting the office of President of the United States. The comment came after a week of Romney being falsely accused of killing a man's wife. On a policy level, Romney and Ryan both reminded President Obama that America was built on and is run by small businesses, that hard work is important and that his policies have failed. Lines to...
He's MY president, and you're welcome to leave the country.
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago