During a campaign event with his newly minted Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan today in Manassas, Virginia, Mitt Romney slammed President Obama for his dirty campaigning and refusal to focus on policy, going as far as accusing Obama of "almost" disrespecting the office of President of the United States. The comment came after a week of Romney being falsely accused of killing a man's wife. On a policy level, Romney and Ryan both reminded President Obama that America was built on and is run by small businesses, that hard work is important and that his policies have failed. Lines to...
He's MY president, and you're welcome to leave the country.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago