The New York Times' Nate Silver spots a trend: Mitt Romney's polling fortunes have improved significantly in swing states in the last few weeks. He's right. Even in last night's generally poor NBC/WSJ poll (Obama's overall lead was 4 points in a D+6 sample), the battleground sub-sample had closed to within three points, down from eight in July. And among the survey's undecided, "up for grabs" population, the president's job approval rating sat at a measly 34 percent. Last evening we highlighted new Romney-friendly numbers out of Wisconsin...
Right back at you, fascist.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 5 hours ago