An incredulous George Stephanopoulos of ABC subjected Rodman to a grilling more suitable for a corrupt, double-dealing politician: "When you said you love Kim (Jong Un) and think he's awesome, were you aware of his threats to destroy the United States and his regime's horrendous record on human rights? ... Do you think you have a responsibility to ask him about it so that you don't be perceived as sort of propping...
In response to:
Actors do not represent the normal American, it is a group that is provocatively anti-anything that is good for our country. Should we trust someone with poor judgment? Our country has been very kind to others. When they have asked for help, we have given it. It is time now to stop, we need to look after our own affairs, since we are a country that has now spent itself into poverty, we need to look after our own interest for a while. But since we will NEVER get Obama out of the White House, I see little hope. In the mean time Penn, Moore, & Rodman, she stay home and keep quite.
Former NBA star Dennis Rodman traveled to communist North Korea, a trip financed by a documentary filmmaker. Rodman appeared neither officially nor unofficially as part of the U.S. government.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Harbinger: Rothenberg changes race rating in Arkansas Senate Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Science: On second thought, no, secondhand smoke won’t kill you Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Did conservatives get trolled by Pajama Boy? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: “Anger and fear” are driving America to all this “right-wing nuttiness” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Video: Christie reaches agreement with New Jersey Democrats on in-state tuition for illegal immigrants Allahpundit 6 hours ago