The problem isn't just that Romney frequently finds himself making detailed explanations, which is never a good thing in politics. The problem is that it always sounds a little odd to voters for Romney to say that when he...
However, if Ron Paul pulls it off and wins the Republican nomination, he will get all the Republican vote, most of the Independent vote, and a whole lot of people who voted for Obama last time because Obama promised to end the wars. So to sum up, if Romney is the nominee, you are looking at 4 more years of Obama. If Ron Paul is the nominee, you are looking at President Paul. Please educate yourself via the internet. You can't count on the boob-tube for accurate information. Mainstream media is owned by huge corporations that are owned by still larger corporations that have a vested interest in maintaing the status quo and keeping their politicians bought and paid for.
It's always been a challenge for Mitt Romney to explain the differences between Romneycare and Obamacare. The two programs share a lot of the same features -- mandate, penalties, subsidies, exchanges and others. Romney has consistently argued that those provisions are acceptable, even good, at the state level, but not acceptable, and in some cases not even constitutional, at the federal level.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago