The problem isn't just that Romney frequently finds himself making detailed explanations, which is never a good thing in politics. The problem is that it always sounds a little odd to voters for Romney to say that when he...
Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that can beat Obama. Most people who have educated themselves enough to actually VOTE for Ron Paul, WILL NOT VOTE FOR ROMNEY under any circumstances. Through researching Romney's history we know that what comes out of his mouth has little to do with what he will actually do once in power. Additionally, most of his current stated political views are identical to Obama's (TARP, bailouts, war, the Fed, individual mandates, etc.). So it is pretty much guaranteed that most votes FOR Ron Paul in the Republican Primaries are votes AGAINST Romney in a presidential race (whether they be for the Libertarian candidate, a write-in, or Obama). However, if Ron Paul pulls it off and wins the Republican...
It's always been a challenge for Mitt Romney to explain the differences between Romneycare and Obamacare. The two programs share a lot of the same features -- mandate, penalties, subsidies, exchanges and others. Romney has consistently argued that those provisions are acceptable, even good, at the state level, but not acceptable, and in some cases not even constitutional, at the federal level.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 3 hours ago