Nope! On the larger topic of Racism...People of color claim that if a a person is 10% black, they are then . I sense some arrogance there. Barack Obama was the byproduct of a very black African father and a white as you can get mother. Is he black or is he white? He is 50 % of each...a coin toss. Yet he is referred to as the 1st Black president. So is Susan Rice black? Judging from her appearance she is white. She is at best 50/50 (mulatto) but she appears far more a product of more than one interracial marriage. By appearance, she is an attractive middle age Caucasian women with a little north African or semetic (arab) blood. So the way is clear to ignore the racist democrats who still see color when their is only a light tan.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 8 hours ago