Nope! On the larger topic of Racism...People of color claim that if a a person is 10% black, they are then . I sense some arrogance there. Barack Obama was the byproduct of a very black African father and a white as you can get mother. Is he black or is he white? He is 50 % of each...a coin toss. Yet he is referred to as the 1st Black president. So is Susan Rice black? Judging from her appearance she is white. She is at best 50/50 (mulatto) but she appears far more a product of more than one interracial marriage. By appearance, she is an attractive middle age Caucasian women with a little north African or semetic (arab) blood. So the way is clear to ignore the racist democrats who still see color when their is only a light tan.
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago