Nope! On the larger topic of Racism...People of color claim that if a a person is 10% black, they are then . I sense some arrogance there. Barack Obama was the byproduct of a very black African father and a white as you can get mother. Is he black or is he white? He is 50 % of each...a coin toss. Yet he is referred to as the 1st Black president. So is Susan Rice black? Judging from her appearance she is white. She is at best 50/50 (mulatto) but she appears far more a product of more than one interracial marriage. By appearance, she is an attractive middle age Caucasian women with a little north African or semetic (arab) blood. So the way is clear to ignore the racist democrats who still see color when their is only a light tan.
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 33 mins ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago