Nope! On the larger topic of Racism...People of color claim that if a a person is 10% black, they are then . I sense some arrogance there. Barack Obama was the byproduct of a very black African father and a white as you can get mother. Is he black or is he white? He is 50 % of each...a coin toss. Yet he is referred to as the 1st Black president. So is Susan Rice black? Judging from her appearance she is white. She is at best 50/50 (mulatto) but she appears far more a product of more than one interracial marriage. By appearance, she is an attractive middle age Caucasian women with a little north African or semetic (arab) blood. So the way is clear to ignore the racist democrats who still see color when their is only a light tan.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 13 hours ago