After raping a girl only half his age, the principal rapist let the others have their turn. Then he raped her again. In between his two assaults upon her he slapped her around viciously and poured alcohol...
Wow Mike, that was a long and contorted path to get to a conclusion which you could have simply stated in about a dozen words, and which is merely your opinion, without any benefit of actual experience - which, as men, we will never know. While I admire and respect the decision of your friend, and am in awe the grace and courage God granted her and women like her to see that the child was also an innocent victim of a horrible crime, I can also not bring myself to condemn women who choose otherwise in this instance, or in the case of possible mortal danger to their own life. I, like Mitt, am against abortion in almost all cases, but I could not possibly support a ban on it in those very narrow circumstances.
I have a friend who suffered through a horrific gang rape nearly twenty years ago. There were three perpetrators but one in particular served as the ringleader and principal conspirator. He was in his early thirties when he planned the crime and convinced a twenty-one year old and a nineteen year old to join him. His victim was only sixteen years old.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 min ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago