Testifying Wednesday on Capitol Hill before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Chris Crane, president of the union representing 7,000 Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, explained how new Department of Homeland Security prosecutorial discretion policies only cause problems and further inhibit ICE agents from doing their jobs. Crane told a horrifying story about an illegal alien who killed a young child by driving over him four times in 2010. The man was driving without a license at the time and attempted to flee the scene. He still hasn't been deported. Crane also explained how ineligible illegals are taking advantage of President Obama's...
In response to:
So if I understand you, your point is that we have so many criminals in our own country that we should welcome the gutter dregs of other countries here as well. Brilliant! Point well made!
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago