The only problem with boycotting these "celebrities" is that half of them aren't DOING anything. I mean, really? Garafalo, Leguizamo, Spike Lee, Sarah Silverman,Madonna, Tyson...tough to boycott a has-been. (Or, in Garafalo's case, a never-was.) Really, why anyone cares what these brain-dead losers(most of whom did not even graduate high school and can barely construct a coherent sentence) thinks about anything is a mystery to me.
One of the biggest problems that conservatives have in this country is that we're far too willing to support people who mock, despise and hate us. They tell the world we're awful people and then we turn right around and put money in their pockets and help them become bigger stars. Meanwhile, conservative celebrities are afraid to support Republican candidates or speak up for conservatism because they know the Left will unleash a tsunami of hysteria on them. In other words, there may be a lot more conservatives than there are liberals, but celebrities can get away with criticizing us,...
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago