Who cares about labels? Is only one party paying through-the-roof prices for food, gas, insurance, etc.? I don't buy into divisive and archaic partisan labels. They're just a tool to keep the citizenry pitted against each other, distracted, and therefore, impaired.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago