You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
I guess that your one of those Obama supporters,who walk around in a daze!Believe all his lies that he tells the American people! Let me fill you in on some facts:America has a $ 16 trillion dollar deficit,which will only get worse.If he is reelected,23 million people are out of work and more,will be added to that!Right now it's 7.9%But people will be leaving there fields,due to Obama care!Doctors anyone in the medical technicality field because,insurance premiums!Have gotten higher and they can not afford to cover there employees! 48 million on food stamps America has never had that,until this president!Oh I guess that you do not mind losing your freedoms and the government,being in charge of your life!
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 3 hours ago