That’s because he’s given up even pretending to be concerned with all Americans. In this election year, he has decided to focus only on helping those who will likely vote for him, trying to bribe them into turning out for him in November in large numbers. His focus has been on...
Eighty days? Try 155 days: It's another 75 days after the election until the man is out of office...If he leaves peaecably, that is. Don't you think, if it's close in a state that makes the difference, like Ohio, that the Administration will parade some toothless old black woman, whose grandpa was a slave, shreiking about how she was not allowed to vote because she had no drivers license? "You mean my vote don't count?" You think it's beyond Eric Holder's Chutzpah to invalidate the vote in any state?
It’s difficult to find time to govern between golfing and hobnobbing with celebrities for campaign donations, just ask President Obama. But when he does find time to bill taxpayers for his supposedly non-campaign speeches, he decides to speak to just one swath of American voters at a time.
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of whites say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sanitizing terror: Has the press distorted Islamic radical’s crusade against gay men? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 3 hours ago