That’s because he’s given up even pretending to be concerned with all Americans. In this election year, he has decided to focus only on helping those who will likely vote for him, trying to bribe them into turning out for him in November in large numbers. His focus has been on...
Eighty days? Try 155 days: It's another 75 days after the election until the man is out of office...If he leaves peaecably, that is. Don't you think, if it's close in a state that makes the difference, like Ohio, that the Administration will parade some toothless old black woman, whose grandpa was a slave, shreiking about how she was not allowed to vote because she had no drivers license? "You mean my vote don't count?" You think it's beyond Eric Holder's Chutzpah to invalidate the vote in any state?
It’s difficult to find time to govern between golfing and hobnobbing with celebrities for campaign donations, just ask President Obama. But when he does find time to bill taxpayers for his supposedly non-campaign speeches, he decides to speak to just one swath of American voters at a time.
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 29 minutes ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago