Last week the Obama administration issued a bogus compromise on the contraception mandate in ObamaCare through Health and Human Services. The deal? Institutions deemed "religious" by the government get a pass while businesses morally opposed to the mandate still must provide insurance plans to employees that provide contraception without a co-pay.
In response to:
http://www.advisory.com/Daily-Briefing/2012/08/07/CDC-One-in-three-doctors-refused-new-Medicaid-patients-in-2011 "For the report, economist Sandra Decker of the National Center for Health Statistics at CDC surveyed 4,326 physicians nationwide on whether they would accept patients in the federal health care program. Altogether, Decker found that about 96% of the surveyed physicians accepted new patients in 2011. However, she also found that: •31% of survey physicians did not accept new Medicaid patients; •18% did not accept new patients with private insurance; and •17% did not accept new Medicare patients."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 19 hours ago