Last week the Obama administration issued a bogus compromise on the contraception mandate in ObamaCare through Health and Human Services. The deal? Institutions deemed "religious" by the government get a pass while businesses morally opposed to the mandate still must provide insurance plans to employees that provide contraception without a co-pay.
In response to:
http://www.advisory.com/Daily-Briefing/2012/08/07/CDC-One-in-three-doctors-refused-new-Medicaid-patients-in-2011 "For the report, economist Sandra Decker of the National Center for Health Statistics at CDC surveyed 4,326 physicians nationwide on whether they would accept patients in the federal health care program. Altogether, Decker found that about 96% of the surveyed physicians accepted new patients in 2011. However, she also found that: •31% of survey physicians did not accept new Medicaid patients; •18% did not accept new patients with private insurance; and •17% did not accept new Medicare patients."
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago