Last week the Obama administration issued a bogus compromise on the contraception mandate in ObamaCare through Health and Human Services. The deal? Institutions deemed "religious" by the government get a pass while businesses morally opposed to the mandate still must provide insurance plans to employees that provide contraception without a co-pay.
In response to:
http://www.advisory.com/Daily-Briefing/2012/08/07/CDC-One-in-three-doctors-refused-new-Medicaid-patients-in-2011 "For the report, economist Sandra Decker of the National Center for Health Statistics at CDC surveyed 4,326 physicians nationwide on whether they would accept patients in the federal health care program. Altogether, Decker found that about 96% of the surveyed physicians accepted new patients in 2011. However, she also found that: •31% of survey physicians did not accept new Medicaid patients; •18% did not accept new patients with private insurance; and •17% did not accept new Medicare patients."
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 59 mins ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago