Last week the Obama administration issued a bogus compromise on the contraception mandate in ObamaCare through Health and Human Services. The deal? Institutions deemed "religious" by the government get a pass while businesses morally opposed to the mandate still must provide insurance plans to employees that provide contraception without a co-pay.
In response to:
http://www.advisory.com/Daily-Briefing/2012/08/07/CDC-One-in-three-doctors-refused-new-Medicaid-patients-in-2011 "For the report, economist Sandra Decker of the National Center for Health Statistics at CDC surveyed 4,326 physicians nationwide on whether they would accept patients in the federal health care program. Altogether, Decker found that about 96% of the surveyed physicians accepted new patients in 2011. However, she also found that: •31% of survey physicians did not accept new Medicaid patients; •18% did not accept new patients with private insurance; and •17% did not accept new Medicare patients."
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 42 mins ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago