Last week the Obama administration issued a bogus compromise on the contraception mandate in ObamaCare through Health and Human Services. The deal? Institutions deemed "religious" by the government get a pass while businesses morally opposed to the mandate still must provide insurance plans to employees that provide contraception without a co-pay.
In response to:
rgama Wrote: 1 minute ago (10:58 AM) How many rural hospitals closed in the 10years previous to Obamacare? Don't know? =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Post the numbers. We might not be intelligent to understand them so please educate us. As you've got an MD and clinical research experience this should be easy for you. Rolls eyes...
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago