Last week the Obama administration issued a bogus compromise on the contraception mandate in ObamaCare through Health and Human Services. The deal? Institutions deemed "religious" by the government get a pass while businesses morally opposed to the mandate still must provide insurance plans to employees that provide contraception without a co-pay.
In response to:
xjnyc_2013 Wrote: 22 minutes ago (9:04 AM) Religious Liberty doesn't extend to one religion imposing their beliefs on others or deliberately making it difficult for others to follow THEIR beliefs. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= How is the Church forcing their beliefs on you? This is about the right of the Vhurch to not have theif beliefs compromised by the government.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 12 hours ago