Last week the Obama administration issued a bogus compromise on the contraception mandate in ObamaCare through Health and Human Services. The deal? Institutions deemed "religious" by the government get a pass while businesses morally opposed to the mandate still must provide insurance plans to employees that provide contraception without a co-pay.
In response to:
xjnyc_2013 Wrote: 22 minutes ago (9:04 AM) Religious Liberty doesn't extend to one religion imposing their beliefs on others or deliberately making it difficult for others to follow THEIR beliefs. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= How is the Church forcing their beliefs on you? This is about the right of the Vhurch to not have theif beliefs compromised by the government.
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 5 mins ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 44 mins ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago