Last week the Obama administration issued a bogus compromise on the contraception mandate in ObamaCare through Health and Human Services. The deal? Institutions deemed "religious" by the government get a pass while businesses morally opposed to the mandate still must provide insurance plans to employees that provide contraception without a co-pay.
In response to:
xjnyc_2013 Wrote: 22 minutes ago (9:04 AM) Religious Liberty doesn't extend to one religion imposing their beliefs on others or deliberately making it difficult for others to follow THEIR beliefs. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= How is the Church forcing their beliefs on you? This is about the right of the Vhurch to not have theif beliefs compromised by the government.
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago