Last week the Obama administration issued a bogus compromise on the contraception mandate in ObamaCare through Health and Human Services. The deal? Institutions deemed "religious" by the government get a pass while businesses morally opposed to the mandate still must provide insurance plans to employees that provide contraception without a co-pay.
In response to:
xjnyc_2013 Wrote: 22 minutes ago (9:04 AM) Religious Liberty doesn't extend to one religion imposing their beliefs on others or deliberately making it difficult for others to follow THEIR beliefs. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= How is the Church forcing their beliefs on you? This is about the right of the Vhurch to not have theif beliefs compromised by the government.
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 23 mins ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 3 hours ago