Last week, we alerted you to the infuriating, heart-wrenching revelation that at least three specific requests for military help from besieged Americans in Benghazi were rejected by someone in the chain of command. This decision was made despite the established fact that US officials in Tripoli, the State Department, the Pentagon and the White House were watching the horror unfold in real time, via a video feed from an unmanned drone hovering over the city. Democrats won't say if that drone was armed (and therefore capable of raining fire on the terrorists who were...
Today, I woke up a pessimist about America. Party loyalty is transcending the very ideals of our Nation. We can no longer count on our citizens to do the right thing for the Country. The very people who admonish and demonize Bush for getting tangled up in Iraq and Afghanistan are now supporting a covert revolutionary action in the Middle East meant to undermine our principles and support nation states that have a political religion that destroys the very essence of free men everywhere. I'm saddened by all who think that "party loyalty" is more important than unseating a man who wants to be a "transformational president" righting past wrongs and perceived injustices with the present set of principles that we live by every day being tosse
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 19 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 21 hours ago