And another part of the cover-up crumbles. If you haven't already, go back and ready my five-point omnibus post from earlier to get up to speed on how the administration's Benghazi narrative is coming apart at the seams -- thanks largely to an avalanche of leaks from people in the know who refuse to be scapegoats. If Jake Tapper's "drip, drip, drip" analogy is appropriate, here's another major splash from Fox News' Jennifer Griffin this morning. The first portion of the clip is rehashing some of the information we've seen over the last day or so; it's the...
In response to:
I do believe it was CLinton who had Osama Bin Laden caught (in the Saudi hands who offered to give him to us) and refused. I think you need to bone up on your history, bud. Furthermore, it was Clinton and his cronies who built the wall surrounding the CIA, FBI and other intelligence agencies. Read the bipartisan 9/11 Commision report - you can find copies of it fairly cheaply now. If you want to protect yourself and your family, I suggest you start reading and learning.
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 4 hours ago