And another part of the cover-up crumbles. If you haven't already, go back and ready my five-point omnibus post from earlier to get up to speed on how the administration's Benghazi narrative is coming apart at the seams -- thanks largely to an avalanche of leaks from people in the know who refuse to be scapegoats. If Jake Tapper's "drip, drip, drip" analogy is appropriate, here's another major splash from Fox News' Jennifer Griffin this morning. The first portion of the clip is rehashing some of the information we've seen over the last day or so; it's the...
In response to:
I do believe it was CLinton who had Osama Bin Laden caught (in the Saudi hands who offered to give him to us) and refused. I think you need to bone up on your history, bud. Furthermore, it was Clinton and his cronies who built the wall surrounding the CIA, FBI and other intelligence agencies. Read the bipartisan 9/11 Commision report - you can find copies of it fairly cheaply now. If you want to protect yourself and your family, I suggest you start reading and learning.
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 16 minutes ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 56 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 3 hours ago