Others muted the differences between men and women and were satisfied to preach absolute equality. But they all reckoned...
2 days ago,I sent them my list of the dozen or so latest versions of Sybil,along with the registration numbers that are so close in sequence.You can see that sybil registers several names all at the same time. then it switches between them several times a day. TH needs to contact it's ISP and make a complaint.
More than a century and a half ago, when early suffragettes fought to win the vote, they campaigned for equality as a source of independence and dignity, a means for a woman to stand equally with a man. The vote would uphold a woman's capacity to be fully human under the law, and from the law the culture would change. The early feminists assumed a moral superiority over men, which is why so many were active in the temperance movement.
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago