Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
the "useful idiots" FELL for the DemocRATs bait and switch; Comrade Obama talked about taxing millionaires and billionaires,but now it's down to taxing the $250K and up brackets. And they further fail to see that the real tax burden is going to fall on the brackets UNDER that $250K level.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 6 hours ago