Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
it SUCKS that these companies put off the announcements until AFTER the election. Criminal. BTW,David Siegel,Florida time-share mogul reneged on his comments about closing his business and laying off his workers,he's instead giving raises to "help them with the coming economic trouble". He's NOT letting them suffer the consequences of their actions.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 56 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago