Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
it might not be allowed under bankruptcy law.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago