In response to:
Science fiction writer James P. Hogan wrote about this in the Two Faces of Tomorrow. In his book,the Earth's interconnected AI machines could not recognize people as fragile objects to be protected,they were as very young children that did not know any better. the Number One Sci-fi writer Isaac Asimov also addressed this in his Robots novels, long ago he created the Three Laws of Robotics to deal with it.
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 12 hours ago