In response to:
Science fiction writer James P. Hogan wrote about this in the Two Faces of Tomorrow. In his book,the Earth's interconnected AI machines could not recognize people as fragile objects to be protected,they were as very young children that did not know any better. the Number One Sci-fi writer Isaac Asimov also addressed this in his Robots novels, long ago he created the Three Laws of Robotics to deal with it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 8 hours ago