In response to:
Science fiction writer James P. Hogan wrote about this in the Two Faces of Tomorrow. In his book,the Earth's interconnected AI machines could not recognize people as fragile objects to be protected,they were as very young children that did not know any better. the Number One Sci-fi writer Isaac Asimov also addressed this in his Robots novels, long ago he created the Three Laws of Robotics to deal with it.
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 12 hours ago