If you fail to see the picture as clearly as the president, you may be an extremist or, more than likely, you're too feeble-minded to withstand the Jedi mind tricks employed by gun merchants or radio talk show hosts or the National Rifle Association or all those folks "ginning up fear" on the issue, according to a president who trots out 7-year-olds to shield...
the Branch Davidians just wanted to be left alone. they didn't try to revolt. Their mistake was to get trapped in their compound where FEDGOV could bring overwhelming force against them. Perhaps they should have taken some F-Troopers as hostages. OTOH,in a real revolt,people are not going to wait for FEDGOV to come to them,nor go up against the soldiers head to head,they will be going after politicians,judges,gov't officials any time they come out in public. it will be OPEN SEASON on those people.
When Barack Obama implored Americans to "do the right thing" on gun restriction during a news conference this week, the "right thing" should have been obvious to everyone. Absolute moral authority -- it's the only way to go.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 7 hours ago