"Why should Social Security recipients get out more than they paid in?" INTEREST on the money they paid in,is why. if FEDGOV had invested the SS revenue in non-government stocks and bonds,then the interest would have been far better than what the gov't bonds "earned",and taxpayers would not have to pay that "earnings" in the form of higher taxes.
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 23 mins ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago