"Why should Social Security recipients get out more than they paid in?" INTEREST on the money they paid in,is why. if FEDGOV had invested the SS revenue in non-government stocks and bonds,then the interest would have been far better than what the gov't bonds "earned",and taxpayers would not have to pay that "earnings" in the form of higher taxes.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 8 hours ago