To Comrade Hussein,Lara Logan was just another "bump in the road".
An article earlier this year in Politico speculated that this presidential election may be the first one ever to be decided by women. The Obama campaign understands this, and has trotted out a series of ditzy female celebrities to declare their support for Obama because he is for “women’s rights.” Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson and others have come out publicly with statements within the past few weeks. Longoria spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and has said, "There is an attack on women’s health care and President Obama's policies are the only ones that are...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago