What is it with the "mainstream" media flat out ignoring scandals that involve the cold blooded murders of Americans? The same Americans who defended the right for the press to do their job by protecting the First Amendment and freedom in the first place? Not to mention, the so-called government watchdogs known as the lapdog media, are refusing to expose why dead Americans were left out to dry by the Obama administration. First, it was Operation Fast and Furious, where the Obama administration was literally arming the enemy and as a consequence, former Marine and Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry...
How HYPOCRITICAL that you whine about divisiveness,when that was all that "progressives" did when we went into Afghanistan and Iraq. You showed the enemy that they had an "ally",YOU,and that it was worth it to wait out the US,to keep on resisting and killing US troops. Or when DemocRATS had a supermajority in both houses of Congress,and told conservatives to "shut up,we won". BTW,Libya is a SELF-MADE "crisis",Comrade Hussein did NOT have to get us engaged in that mess.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago