Gallup's daily presidential tracker has settled back into a dead heat -- with a single, statistically insignificant point separating Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Rasmussen's tracker wiped the post-DNC bounce away late last week. (Rasmussen tracks likely voters and refreshes its numbers on a three-day cycle; Gallup measures registered voters across seven-day cycles). So where do things stand today? Almost precisely where they did before the conventions shook things up. Obama led by as many as five points in Rasmussen and seven points in Gallup in the wake of his convention, thanks largely to an effective speech...
We need to BOUNCE Comrade Hussein right out of the White House.
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago