Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
"progressives" are all too willing to consider trashing the Constitution with Utopian-fantasy gun control and mental testing that cannot work and is impractical,but absolutely rule out allowing armed,carry-permitted school employees that HAS worked before in a couple of schools and other public places,doesn't cost anything,and is very practical. VERY do-able,and EFFECTIVE. So it's not really about keeping the children safe.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago