As part of our October issue, Townhall provided an in-depth look at the man currently running for vice president of the United States. We talked to his colleagues, people from his home state of Wisconsin, and policy and polling experts to dissect everything from Ryan's record in Congress to how he affects November's electoral map to his interests away from...
In response to:
"Fortunately, the attack-dog nature required in elections is not indicative of Ryan’s potential for bipartisanship." Yeah, his actual record in Congress speaks otherwise.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago