Margaret Thatcher’s death on Monday, April 8th at the age of 87 brought a flood of reminiscences from many in the chattering classes who are old enough to remember her and her remarkable eleven-year tenure as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Dame Margaret’s many conservative allies recalled her friendship with Ronald Reagan and her championing of the “special relationship” between Britain and the USA. Others praised her free market reforms, which reinvigorated a moribund British economy, tamed inflation, and made London a major international financial and banking center once again. Needless to say,...
Are you disgusted with the "Gang of Eight" meeting in secret to import welfare voters? Are you tired of both parties who are in the process of creating a "National Gun Registry" in America? (check out): www.constitutionliberty. com Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 15 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 55 minutes ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago