Wilkerson's allegation followed his former boss's endorsement of President Obama for a second term. The...
t" carp is just blackmail. Either you accept our adgenda, or you're a racist. It ought to be outlawed. I haven't heard a real racist comment from a white person in 30 years, if then. It's all manufactured by liberals as a political tool. In any event, people in a democracy are entitled to their own opinion, without being accused of racism or hate crimes. Let he chips fal where they may.
On MSNBC's Ed Schultz program Friday night, the former chief of staff for Colin Powell, retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, said, of the Republican Party, "My party is full of racists ... and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin ... that's despicable."
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago