Wilkerson's allegation followed his former boss's endorsement of President Obama for a second term. The...
t" carp is just blackmail. Either you accept our adgenda, or you're a racist. It ought to be outlawed. I haven't heard a real racist comment from a white person in 30 years, if then. It's all manufactured by liberals as a political tool. In any event, people in a democracy are entitled to their own opinion, without being accused of racism or hate crimes. Let he chips fal where they may.
On MSNBC's Ed Schultz program Friday night, the former chief of staff for Colin Powell, retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, said, of the Republican Party, "My party is full of racists ... and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin ... that's despicable."
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 59 mins ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago