Wilkerson's allegation followed his former boss's endorsement of President Obama for a second term. The...
t" carp is just blackmail. Either you accept our adgenda, or you're a racist. It ought to be outlawed. I haven't heard a real racist comment from a white person in 30 years, if then. It's all manufactured by liberals as a political tool. In any event, people in a democracy are entitled to their own opinion, without being accused of racism or hate crimes. Let he chips fal where they may.
On MSNBC's Ed Schultz program Friday night, the former chief of staff for Colin Powell, retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, said, of the Republican Party, "My party is full of racists ... and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin ... that's despicable."
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago