Wilkerson's allegation followed his former boss's endorsement of President Obama for a second term. The...
t" carp is just blackmail. Either you accept our adgenda, or you're a racist. It ought to be outlawed. I haven't heard a real racist comment from a white person in 30 years, if then. It's all manufactured by liberals as a political tool. In any event, people in a democracy are entitled to their own opinion, without being accused of racism or hate crimes. Let he chips fal where they may.
On MSNBC's Ed Schultz program Friday night, the former chief of staff for Colin Powell, retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, said, of the Republican Party, "My party is full of racists ... and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin ... that's despicable."
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 20 minutes ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago