Measles, Vaccines and Autism

Jay520 Wrote: Feb 10, 2015 3:25 PM
I think it's the immigrants coming in from Mexico that are bringing a lot of diseases with them.

Obama Versus America

Jay520 Wrote: Feb 04, 2015 12:33 PM
He's a liar and so is all this "racism" a bunch of lies. DO you think the "Duke rape" lie or the Tawana Brawley lie or the Zimmerman lie or the Missouri lie was the first time liberals lied about whites supposedly being racist and causing Blacks' troubles? They've been lying forever. DO you think "To Kill a Mockingbird" is fact? It's fiction. It's been going on forever. You can't believe any of it, going back to forever because it's so frequently based upon a lie or a fabrication of what they want history to be instead of what it actually was..

Obama Versus America

Jay520 Wrote: Feb 04, 2015 12:27 PM
Obama is a liar. He's never been discriminated against. On the contrary, everything he has seems to be the result of Affirmative Action. He doesn't even have to produce his college transcripts, tax returns or birth certificate to become president. Because he's black. He wouldn't have been elected in a million years or gotten out of the 'shroom gang club if he wasn't black.
John Boehner is a lying sack of ****.
France is extremely pro-Moslem. It follows that France is anti-Semitic because all the Moslems in France are anti-Semitic..

Paul Ryan’s New Way Forward

Jay520 Wrote: Jan 09, 2015 10:53 AM
Mr.. Ryan voted to elect John Boehner as Speaker of the House. No effort to elect a principled conservative at all. He lost me with that. The Republican Party lost me. I'd vote for Ralph Nader (again) instead of a Republican.
Paul Ryan is my rep. After the last vote on the CR/omnibus, I phoned and emailed him that I'd never vote Republican again. I won't. Start your third party now, because the Republican Party is just Obama lite. It has no concern for anyone's interests but the government's and the politicians'. Bite the bullet now and maybe in 10 years we can take the country back. It won't happen as long as we are slaves to the Republican Politicians.

Obama’s Shattered Presidency

Jay520 Wrote: Jan 05, 2015 10:50 AM
Tl, DR

2014: The Year The Liberal Lies Died

Jay520 Wrote: Dec 29, 2014 4:35 PM
How about the lie of the "War on Poverty"? Lyndon Johnson was going to lift the ragged, discriminated black masses out of poverty with enormous federal subsidies. How did that work out?
Sarah Palin doesn't express herself well, but neither does Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. But no one holds it against Sharpton or Jackson because they're Black. I guess we're supposed to expect it of Blacks. In Palin's case, at least she can tell the difference between a human being and tumor, which is something all Democrats can't do.