Senator Coburn and many others, Bill O'Reilly for example, are confused with the difference of "impossible" and "difficult" or even "unlikely." It wasn't impossible. It was only made more difficult by people like Coburn and O'Reilly who wouldn't make the effort. In any event, George Washington took Jamestown even though others thought it was "impossible." But it was just difficult. Yes, I guess you are a RINO, Senator Coburn.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 9 hours ago