Surge to the Border -- Crisis or Reunion?

jax33 Wrote: Jul 24, 2014 8:48 AM
The ultimate plan for obama and the dems is to create havoc in Texas by flooding them with illegals.When they get enough,obama will make the legal voting citizens,they will in turn turn Texas blue.

Lies, Damned Lies, and Missing Hard Drives

jax33 Wrote: Jul 23, 2014 12:44 PM
AMEN

Lies, Damned Lies, and Missing Hard Drives

jax33 Wrote: Jul 23, 2014 12:44 PM
Congress has the head of the IRS on today.One question I have not heard asked of him.Is Lois Lerner under you? If so,why can't you make her tell the truth and not take the fifth. By the way that pop up promo of motel 6 is horse poo,and I will never use motel 6
Ropberts made his decision in the first suit for one of two reasons.He was blackmailed,or he knew that his vote would put him in the history books.We will see in the next suit involving obama care which way.
Many moons ago I worked in construction.Some of it was in the V.A. hospital.Towards the end of the fiscal year the V.A. chiefs would waste money on projects that made no sense.This was so their budgets wouldn't be cut
Another liberal media darling bites the dust
Make no mistake,the progs know they are lieing,but they also know that their voters are too stupid to know

Mrs. Obama Declares War on Chick-fil-A

jax33 Wrote: Jul 16, 2014 10:36 AM
The weight problem is due to the lack of outdoor activities the kids engage in. They play the puter games etc.

Mrs. Obama Declares War on Chick-fil-A

jax33 Wrote: Jul 16, 2014 10:34 AM
Answer is simple.Declare the sandwiches are 190 calories.Oh wait these principles are the ones that believe if a child points a finger at you,he is guilty of attempted murder

Who'll Build the Roads?

jax33 Wrote: Jul 16, 2014 10:30 AM
Every day I drive by a trail that is being built.A bridge to cross a large creek will cost well over 10 grand.Right on the other side of the bridge are the main east west rail line,so they will have to sit and wait for long trains.Rest assured that probably10 to 12 people may use this trail every week.In a large town a few miles from me they have marked bike trails on busy streets.The bike users don't have to license their bikes either.
A couple of years ago I went through the Orlando airport.The alarm went off due to my metal implants in my knees I showed them a card stating that.Still had to get out of line take my belt off.I showed the idiots the scars on my knees,still didn't make any difference.To top it off,they kept my card.