Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
The American Red Cross and the British Consul both pulled out of Benghazi just prior to the attack due to the unsettled and dangerous atmosphere there and Panetta says they couldn't do anything because they lacked intelligence with regard to the risks in the area. A sixteen man security team was also withdrawn from the area with no reason given and no one seems to know who ordered them out.
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- CDC: Travelers from Ebola-impacted nations will be monitored for 21 days Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: At least seven black witnesses have corroborated Darren Wilson’s testimony before the Ferguson grand jury Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama will not go quietly in 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill Clinton taken to task… by Rosie O’Donnell Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- How did three teenage girls nearly make it to Syria to fight with ISIS? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago