In response to:
I looked at the NAALCP's scorecard. None of the items deals directly with civil rights. Everything on the scorecard has to due with growing government spending and redistribution of wealth. There was one environmental issue on their scorecard, but how is that related to civil rights?
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 33 minutes ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago