Your right to your own beliefs, as well as your right to take it personally, are unquestionable. However, the question that remains is should government define exactly when life begins and use force to require compliance. This is about as personal an issue as personal gets, and as the thought experiment above suggests, many people fundamentally feel that there is a difference between a developing fetus and a baby. You, of course, have every right to attempt to persuade them to believe as you do and act accordingly, but let's leave the government out of it.
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago