On one hand, consider a cop who, in his professional duties was honorable and serious but who was a lousy husband and father. On the other hand, consider a cop who went to church every Sunday and was a faithful husband but professionally tended to abuse his authority (with an unflinching belief in his own righteousness, no doubt!) Human beings are indeed capable of such levels of hypocrisy and contradiction. Which one would you rather have as a public servant though?
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 31 minutes ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 3 hours ago