My point is that people whose job it is to determine the credit-worthiness of borrowers have determined that our "our financial house" is in order. There are long-run deficit problems, but long-run projections are really just a type of really boring science fiction; not completely useless or irrelevant, but speculative and to be taken with a grain of salt.
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago