—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
If Washingtonians can't pay their bills does that really hurt us as much as it hurts them. Have them go financiall y bankrupt as much as they are morally bankrupt. Yes, interest rates will rise. But anymore than they will? I don't think so.
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 2 hours ago