Who was that man, and what has he done with Mitt Romney? The Republican presidential nominee was more cheerful, more prepared, more specific, more informed and more energetic than President Obama tonight, resulting in a genuine rout. Romney seemed eager to answer every question, Obama looked peeved and sluggish. For every straw man argument the president raised, his challenger offered a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, in full command of the facts. Romney won virtually every single exchange throughout the night -- on jobs, on deficits, on energy, on Medicare, on health care, and especially on the role of government. Obama's...
Theories on the 47%. A) Obama forgot. B) Like all Liberals attacks or ideas or anything it's shallow. If there is any depth on the 47% than the attack is lost because Obama isn't good enough to convince...through debate...that Romney doesn't care about 47% of the population. It's a shallow idiotic attack that only the most shallow political viewer could believe. I believe Team Obama made the right choice and if that is the case. That's all the ammo they really have.
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago