Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Conservative Media is mean. It's calling government out. Like when I gave $400,000 to Obama to get 1 billion dollars for my green energy scam that I've been running for 6 years now. They exposed it. I find that divisive.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 7 hours ago