The White House is promoting the extension of the Bush Tax Cuts for the middle class (which should really be called the Obama-Bush Tax cuts, since Obama extended them in 2010) as exactly that, tax cuts. But the truth is, an extension of the tax cuts wouldn't be a cut at all, but would keep tax rates at the current rate. The Obama admnistration is implying on the official WhiteHouse.gov website that a tax cut is coming for the middle class when in reality if a deal is made by January 1, middle class families won't see a tax...
In response to:
ModerateConservative, Your leaders are laughing at you from their tax free yachts you helped pay for. Soros doesnt pay taxes. Geitner doesn't pay taxes. GE doesn't pay taxes. Buffett doesn't pay taxes. Create fairness then change the system. Otherwise you create more unfairness. Do you want to run the 100 meter dash against me? I am GE and don't pay taxes so I will be running a 40 meter dash. You will have to run 120 meter dash. Do you know who wins? Do you even know what competition or how unfairness like high taxes rates kills competition? I am sure if we raise taxes the Koch Brothers, Soros, Geitner, Buffett, Jeffery Immelt, GE will magically start paying them. The Unicorns will force them to. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 12 hours ago