After all of his seemingly endless campaign stops and harsh rhetoric about the rich not paying "their fair share," it turns out that the president’s proposed tax hikes on “the rich” will only raise enough revenue to run the government for about eight days. But that doesn’t really matter, of course, because it’s all about “fairness.” In other words, if Washington lawmakers are serious about reducing the federal deficit -- as they claim to be -- the real solution is that they must stop borrowing and spending money we don’t have. We cannot carry on like this indefinitely:...
Delicate Why haven't you gotten a new handle yet. You are a serial liar who is a liberal. Liberals have no political philosophy so they can say idiotic things like I am a libertarian who believes in $30 minimum wage. No other philosophy is dumb enough to say I am this, but I believe in the complete opposite. Be a liberal. Tell us how waterboarding is immoral and mass drone attacks are okay.
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 28 minutes ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 3 hours ago