I don't know. I know the Daley Machine, the Detroit Machine, the Philadelphia Machine don't maintain power by allowing people to vote. They are really good at massive voter fraud and suppression and you have to give your social security number to get food stamps. So, I really don't know who they are voting for. I know who the Daley Machine says they are voting for.
Under President Obama the participation rate in the food stamp program has skyrocketed—one in seven Americans now receives food stamps. To keep up with the demands of the burgeoning program, spending has thus “doubled from roughly $39 billion in 2008 to an estimated $85 billion in 2012,” and nearly quadrupled since 2000. According to Heritage, “Today, the food stamps program is one of the largest and the fastest growing of the roughly 80 welfare programs funded by the federal government.” With that said, brace yourself for Breitbart’s findings: “The number of individuals on food stamps now exceeds the...
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago