Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
In other news the Kabuki Theater that is Mitch McConnell and Boehner will probably filibuster Hagel. They won't do it for something actually useful like taxes and regulations and pretty much anything, but the Hagel nomination...but the Hagel nomination is such a serious issue for them, they are willing to filibuster Hagel. Did I mention he is glorified call forwarding for what the President actually believes? These people are disgusting. Mitch McConnell is up for re-election. The Democrats are trying to get the biggest loser which is either Mitch or a pretend Tea Party candidate. Hopefully our Tea Party is rallying up there.
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 38 minutes ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 3 hours ago