Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
In other news the Kabuki Theater that is Mitch McConnell and Boehner will probably filibuster Hagel. They won't do it for something actually useful like taxes and regulations and pretty much anything, but the Hagel nomination...but the Hagel nomination is such a serious issue for them, they are willing to filibuster Hagel. Did I mention he is glorified call forwarding for what the President actually believes? These people are disgusting. Mitch McConnell is up for re-election. The Democrats are trying to get the biggest loser which is either Mitch or a pretend Tea Party candidate. Hopefully our Tea Party is rallying up there.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago