Anything out of the dingy Harry camp on these "criminal allegations"??? O' brother Harry, Where art thou???
It doesn't matter in the least that it is dead, what matters is that it was thought up and would have happened in the first place, well until someone got cold feet!!! A traitor, is a traitor, and will ALWAYS be a traitor, no matter how he tries to cover up his treasonous past!

Competition For Thee, But Not for Me

Jason562 Wrote: Apr 10, 2014 2:26 PM
Why do the sheeple lookup to these "despicable scum bags"! These moron's are not "our betters" of society, even though the corrupt MSN fawn and drool all over them! I have a thousand times more respect for "any bum" you could find on skid row!
After reading this "For the children" drivel, I'm sure Chuck is in FAVOR of the repeal of the second amendment!!! It's NOT the few that abuse weed that are the problem, it's the weed??? Same with guns, aye Chuck???

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 6:59 PM
x2

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 1:37 PM
What a lot of people don't understand is that alcohol and MJ are Americans top two choices when comes to "social lubricants"! Take those away and how long will it be before we start killing each other off out of boredom!! A lot of us might not be around if it wasn't for the two, and the mood altering that they do!

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 12:57 PM
Better watch out they will attack your character like a nanny state progressive would, if you are not careful!

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 12:45 PM
And I'm sure you drink non-alcohol beer and grape juice...sure, yeah, right?!?!?

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 12:29 PM
Far2wrong, I consider myself a conservative, and believe in the individual right and responsibility of gun ownership, and in that, do no not blame guns for gun violence! I blame people with twisted minds! Do I blame MJ for gun violence, well of course not! To see your totally ignorant and condescending attitude toward "them dopers" is laughable at best, retarded at worst, and if this is what "a conservative" stands for, count me OUT!

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 11:16 AM
Shall we outlaw spoons?!?!?

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 11:15 AM
I say the same thing about people that can't keep a spoon out of their mouth! Addiction is addiction, and if one can not moderate their intake there will be consequences to be paid, be it food or MJ!