Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 12:29 PM
Far2wrong, I consider myself a conservative, and believe in the individual right and responsibility of gun ownership, and in that, do no not blame guns for gun violence! I blame people with twisted minds! Do I blame MJ for gun violence, well of course not! To see your totally ignorant and condescending attitude toward "them dopers" is laughable at best, retarded at worst, and if this is what "a conservative" stands for, count me OUT!

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 11:16 AM
Shall we outlaw spoons?!?!?

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 11:15 AM
I say the same thing about people that can't keep a spoon out of their mouth! Addiction is addiction, and if one can not moderate their intake there will be consequences to be paid, be it food or MJ!

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 11:00 AM
I sorry you couldn't handle it, but give you credit for deciding you can't! You sound like a reformed cigarette smoker that thinks that if you decide after many years that it bad, that everyone else should adhere to your thinking! I'll let you do your thing, if you let me do mine, and there will be peace, if not.......

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 10:40 AM
The government got their money's worth with your public school indoctrination! You are just like progressives, if you "can't attack the message, attack the messenger! I'm sure I've forgot more than you will "ever" know!

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 10:29 AM
With the advent of the vaporizer, "volcano" one does not incinerate Marijuana, like an old school smoker does! So throw that argument in the trash!

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 10:14 AM
Navy-baby, How dare people get together and smoke a social lubricant to have the best time possible, in this time we have on earth! Hey, frady cat-busy body, stay home, you are probably a "bore" anyway and would bring everyone down to your level anyway! Be VERY SCARED, until the impending police state saves morons like you, "well you hope", because you sure can't think for yourself, seeing the drivel you posted!!!!!

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 9:41 AM
Weed doesn't allow a person to compartmentalize their thoughts and that is TOTALLY against the governments agenda to brainwash and indoctrinate the masses!!! The authoritarians knew this in the thirties, and didn't want people to think for themselves, so the came up with the "Reefer Madness" campaign to make sure the masses were controllable, and it WORKED!!! Free thinkers be damned!
"But we need to tell establishment geniuses what they can take their rules and do, and they won't be doing it sitting down"! Can we start with John McCain?
I wonder how many conservatives that bought tickets and made plans to attend, bailed after the governor told them they were, personas non grata, in NY. My son told me last minute airfare was as low as $95 one way from his conservative state to NY super bowl weekend. Hotels are going as low as $147 a night!

The United Whims of America

Jason562 Wrote: Jan 26, 2014 11:31 PM
I heard this while driving on a talk radio station. I heard the 65% of women voted for Obama, but they could have been speaking of single women. I agree I should have checked it out and confirmed it before posting!